Friday, January 06, 2006

crap

I'm sick. I really hate being sick. I was feeling so crappy that I even went to the doctors. I had the same thing three months back, and they gave me a shot (which I hadn't had since I was little), and oral antibiotics. Well, this morning I woke up and knew I was sick again so as soon as I could break away from meetings at work, I called and made an appointment. There was no way I was going to be stuck over a weekend again having to go to a clinic and pay out of the nose for service because they are "not participating" in my insurance plan. I stopped at the store on my way home, and got my script filled, and did some shopping. I got home and did the sort of the SP7 participants, and by the time I was done, I was so nauseous. I forgot that some antibiotics do that to me, especialy strong ones. So I managed to lay down and watch TV for about 20 min before Nathan got home with Celia. Then I went upstairs and layed down. Mind you I was watching a re-run of Gilmore Girls on ABC family. This is one of my favorite shows. I never let anything interrupt it, so you know I'm not feeling well. I came upstairs and got under the flannel sheets, freezing. I definitely have a little bit of a fever (100.4). AND I got my first of 2 packages from Amazon.com today, including "At Knits End, meditations for women who knit too much", and my head hurts so I can't really read much (though I did get through 40 pages). I'm going to bed. And hopefully will feel better tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. Sometimes I really hate being a woman.