Tuesday, January 17, 2006

happy, happy, joy, joy!!

Yay!!! Happy day!! My husband, whom I love dearly, starts his new job today! AND, it's only 10 minutes from our house! You have no idea how much this means. Up through last week, Nathan worked in Fairfax, VA. Which doesn't seem like it would be that far away, about 35 minutes in no traffic. But add rush hour onto it, and it makes for a LONG, hour long drive into work, and hour and twenty minute drive home at night. He would get home at 6:15-6:30 on a good day, closer to 7 if it rained. Now, he'll be leaving later (which means more morning time with Celia!), and getting home earlier, closer to 5!! I'm so excited that I'll actually be able to spend time with my husband now! And he's going to be able to see his daughter in the evenings when she's in a good mood and not just twenty minutes before she crashes for the night.

This will change our lives in many ways. One of them is that I'll actually be able to join in on the NoMoCo SNB again! I haven't been in months, since Nathan's commute got bad once school started again. I am really looking forward to going to Panera again on thursday nights. I had met some really neat people, and I can't wait to see them again.

FO update: I felted my booga bag! I absolutely love how it turned out! I thought it would have shrunk much more but it's still a good sized bag. Not too big, and not too small. I LOVE it! I'll post pictures tonight, really I will!!