Friday, January 27, 2006

Stash enhancement

I finally went over to Woolwinders this afternoon to use the gift certificate that my mom got me for Christmas. I think I was there for at least 45 minutes trying to decide what to get! I knew that I wanted some Koigu for socks, and that I wanted to get some Noro to try (I love the colors). I had so much fun looking at everything, coming up with ideas of what to make with things, and here is what I settled on:



I got some Regina sock yarn, Noro Silk Garden for a scarf (I think), two skeins of Wool In the Woods, (I'm not sure what I'll use this for yet), and two different colors of Koigu for socks for me! I made Celia a sweater out of Koigu a while back and it is so soft! I am totally spoiling myself with that. ;) Then the three buttons in the baggie are for this:



Then after I put everything away, I took a picture of my stash. And the funny thing is that I have a plan for just about everything in there! Now I'm DONE buying yarn until S&W. :)