Friday, January 20, 2006

It's friday!!

Last night, I made it to SnB for the first time in a long time! I'm hoping to start going every week now that my husband is getting home at 5:15 instead of 7. I had an awesome time, and I even finished the first of my mom's socks. Now just 1 more to go!

Last night after I got back, I picked up the Alphabet sweater, and started picking up the stitches for the collar. I got one row knit up, and ran out of the skein I was using. I put it down since it was late anyways, and went to bed. This morning I went to my stash and looked for the last ball of yarn, and I can't find it anywhere! I am going to have to count tonight, but I think I may have used all of the yarn up. If that's the case, I'm not sure what I'll do because I doubt I'll be able to find the same dye lot, and I only have a bit left to knit, and then I need to sew it togheter. I'm hoping to find the last ball tonight when tearing my stash apart.