Friday, August 18, 2006

great week.

I had a very craft-busy week! Wednesday I went over to Lisa's place to do some stamping, chatting and wine drinking. ;) Between the two of us we polished off a large bottle of Yellow Tail Cab. Sauv. It was awesome! Needless to say, I had to wait a while to drive home, so I stayed until Midnight. I got a few good cards started, and picked up my The Angel Company(TAC) stamp order. Mostly paper, card stock, ink and a few little stamps.

Then last night, I had a blast too! I went to another sit and knit at a place in Columbia. It's called The Lakeside, where I met up with Jody and her group. It was so much fun to meet everyone, and they welcomed me warmly! It was fun to see what everyone is workong on, and I'm definitely inspired to use some of the dish cloth cotton I bought a while back to make some dish cloths for charity!

I ended up getting home around 8:45, which was perfect! I sat, watched an old episode of Gilmore Girls, and worked on my vest some more while Nathan worked on the SP9 sign up form! No more e-mail signups for SP9, we'll have a special form, data base and the works! He's getting close to being done, which is perfect, since he starts a contract job next week. ;)

Not much else going on. I'm REALLY looking forward to the weekend! I can't wait to spend some good quality time with my girl, and just have some good old-fashioned fun!