Friday, January 12, 2007

when it rains...it pours.

First estimate...was for $29,000. Thank goodness we got a second estimate! A similar product (thought not quite as nice as the first), will be $17,200. Sold! All we have to do is get it approved by the HOA, and then we'll be set to start.

Last night on my way to my SnB, I noticed a rattling sound in my car. Now, it's only a 2002, and it's in pretty good shape so it surprised me a bit. I took it to a dealer this morning, so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping it's under the warrenty. Cross fingers please!

And of course, my car is in the shop on the day we leave to head up to Buffalo. So now we'll have to driv eup there in Nathan's little civic. It's a great car, but it doesn't quite have the room as my CR-V. I'm going to take the afternoon off, and take a nap. Hopefully this will help my mood a bit because right now I'm just bummed.