Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap!

When I saw the Hogwarts Sock Swap out in blogland, I was so curious! Then I found out that the person running it, Rebecca, was in my SP group a few rounds ago, and I absolutely HAD to sign up!! I'm SO excited about the new Harry Potter book coming out (and the book 5 movie too!!), that I'm all about getting in the mood for it. A few weeks back my hubby and I started listening to Book 5 on CD to catch up. Then we'll go to book 6 to get ready for book 7!

Ok! So here is my questionnaire!! I hope this helps my pal out!


1.Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2.Shoe size?
10 wide
3.Foot Length?
10.5
4.Foot Circumference?
9.5
5.List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. crystal palace, size US1, 6 inches
b. brittany US2, 7-1/2 inches
c. inox US1, 8 inches
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Always! I've never tried any of the rosewood ones, or other metal dpns. Size 1 or 2, length between 6 and 8 inches, I'm really pretty easy to please!
7.If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Yes! I prefer the colors from the movie-the china blue and silver sage.
8.Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Of course!