Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Belated THANKS!!

Ok, so I have been a total jerk! I did thank my wonderful secret pal, but didn't get around to posting the pictures of the amazing package she sent me! Of course my battery died in my camera and I couldn't find my charger, and then I couldn't find my cable to plug it into my laptop. But finally, I have gotten the mystery solved, and have all cables/chargers necessary! Here are a few pics of what my amazing SP8 sent me a few weeks back!!

Here you can see:
fantastic knitting magazine, a beautiful handknit purse, a card, some embellishments for cards/scrapbooking, and some cool yarn!












Here is a close-up of the bag, some lavendar soap which I LOVE, a key chain, and a satchel with lavendar...Did I mention that I love lavendar?? It's my favorite!













And here's the yarn, and roving! I can't wait to spin it up, the colors are just perfect! And a pretty glass jar, and I think I didn't take a photo of the chocolate, because it was eaten immediately...and so yummy!



Thank you SO much sp8!! I love it all!!