Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My AWESOME SP8 CDQ has tagged me...so here goes!! This is a fun one.


"THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you'. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Here goes: 6 Weird things about me:

1. I'm terrified of bees. If I see one, I completely freak out. I can't even be in the same room with one if it gets in the house.

2. I usually don't like fruit in my food. Banana bread is good, banana cream pie is good, but any other type of fruit pie or dessert with fruit in it I really dislike.

3. I don't like to get my feet wet. I don't mind it if it's in my own shower, or a shower of a friend, but public showers and wet cement (like at the pool) really grosses me out.

4. My favorite sandwich is peanut butter with grape jelly and doritos (yes, the doritos actually as a layer in the sandwich. I like to thank my brother for that one. But now I can't eat a PBJ sandwich without the doritos!

5. I've been wearing glasses since I was 3.

6. When I was an undergrad, I was a Resident Advisor in the dorms. One of my residents was Nathan, who I really never saw that sememster. The following year, when he checked in to the dorms at the beginning of the sememster, he was wearing a Barenaked Ladies T-shirt. From then on, we started hanging out as friends. As soon as I broke up with my boyfriend of the time, we started dating. If he wasn't wearing that BNL t-shirt when he moved into the dorms that year, we may never have dated, let alone gotten married. It's fun that I get to say I was my husbands' RA in college. ;)

TAG: Anyone who wants to! Just comment here so I can go find your entry.