Friday, October 20, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Shelby
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yup, the Shelby Mustang from the early 1960's, my dad always wanted one.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago, when one of my best friends called to tell me that her fiance's sister died from a 3 year battle with leukemia.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Wegman's brown sugar ham, or salami. Depends on the day.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely! I'd have someone to scrapbook, knit and shop with!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just online.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, unfortunately. If I get strep one more time this year I'm going to scream!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know! Probably not now that I have a kid.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms. And Honeycomb. If I want to be healthy, Special K vanilla almond is good.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? A little, but when you lug around a 2 and a half year old it's hard not to be! ;)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate peanutbutter, or chocolate oreo. Cake batter ice cream is pretty yummy too.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10 Wide, thanks to my darling daughter.
5. RED OR PINK? Pink (again, thanks to my daughter).
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family and friends that are in Buffalo, NY
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Why not!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue shirt, jeans, and no shoes yet
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dora the Explorer
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Plum purple
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My daughter, after she's had a bath and is in her jammies. Nothing in the world like it!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I never met her. She's one of my SP9 participants!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Caramel macchiatto, diet cherry coke, OR a nice red wine
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (Go Bills!)
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? small
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope! I stopped wearing them when I was working in a lab full time, and got used to glasses again (now that they can make them thin!). Contacts were too expensive for me anyways, since my eyes are so bad!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? usually chocolate mousse cake. Or Dulce de leche cheesecake. YUM.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Um...I haven't been reading much lately.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I have a laptop, so no mousepad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? World Series of poker second to last episode for the main event. The suspense is killing me!!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My daughter's laugh, birds chirping, the ocean waves
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Budapest, Hungary
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a good listener.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Buffalo, NY
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I swiped it from a SP9 participants blog.