Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hot Socks swap package!

Sunday afternoon, when I walked in the door after the 5 hour drive from New Jersey, I saw a box sitting on the counter! It was a Brita box, with my name on it! I was SO excited, and knew it was my Hot Sox swap package, since my pal e-mailed me to let me know it was coming. I opened it right away and found this:

First I opened the letter from Rebecca! She is so awesome!! Then I opened the book- Ina Garten's Barefoot in Paris!! I've wanted this book since it came out! I can't wait to start some recipes from it. They look fantastic! Then I opened the beautiful box, which I will use to display some of my stash in my office. What a cool idea to pack things in such a pretty box! Then I opened up two skeins of Koigu in this really pretty peaches/cream/blues colorway which I really love! Then came the chocolate coffee flavorings (YUM) and the hot chocolate, which is actual chocolate paties. It's called Abuelita, and I can't wait to try some! There were also chocolates, blistex and a cool Haloween pez dispenser. And, something I've really been wanting to try- ARTYARNS merino!! I'm so excited to try this yarn! And the colors are lovely! Thanks Rebecca!! I feel completely spoiled!!