Saturday, October 14, 2006

Here are my answers!!

Actor - Tom Hanks.
Actress - Julia Roberts.
Animal - Snow Leopard, I've loved them since I was in 3rd or 4th grade. They are just so amazingly beautiful to me.
Band - Barenaked Ladies are my favorite, but a close second would be a tie between Great Big Sea, Guster and They Might Be Giants.
Book - I love the Harry Potter books
Bubble Bath - Lavendar Vanilla from Bath and Body works...it really helps me relax!
Candy - Twizzlers.
Color - Purple. No Blue. No Purple. No Blue...I'm pretty indecisive on this one, I love both colors!
Drink- Caramel Macchiatto from Starbucks. Unless it's holiday time, and then it would be the Gingerbread latte.
Flower - Roses
Food - Thai food- especially Panang Beef. YUM.
Lip Balm - Blistex.
Lotion - Bath and body works, lavendar vanilla
Movie - Star Wars, the original (Episode IV) When I was younger I swore I was going to marry Luke Skywalker. :)
Place- Niagara Falls. I've seen it hundreds of times (one of the many benefits of growing up and going to college in Buffalo- the drinking age in NF is 19, so we used to head over there most weekends and go to Rumours (night club). It's just so magical! Especially in the winter, with all of the ice and snow everywhere.
Song - Currently, it's probably BNL's "Sound of your voice" off of their new album BNL Are Me. It's sad, but I can't stop listening to it!!
TV Show - This is where I'm pretty pathetic. I love Gilmore Girls, and was PSYCHED when 7th Heaven started an 11th season after ending last year.
Yarn- Handpainted sock yarns, hands down. There are so many great fiber artists out there, I want to try all of their yarns!
Vacation Spot - Probably Florence, Italy. We were so impressed by our stay there, that we decided to forego our stop in Venice to stay in Florence longer. I'm not sure if it was because we were tired of trains and switching hostels, or if it was the food, culture, etc. Followed closely by Paris. Many don't like it, but I really loved Paris.